How to Update Your Yammer Profile
After joining the 'CVG Forum' Yammer group, please create a CVG-specific profile.
- From the Cornell Yammer website, click the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the page, then select 'Edit Settings'
- The 'Profile' tab of settings should be active by default. If not, click the 'Profile' tab to select it.
- Edit the following fields:
- Name: Confirm that your name is correctly entered.
- Expertise: Enter the research topics, technologies, and areas of expertise about which you would be willing to help answer questions.
- Interests (optional): Enter the research topics and technologies which you are particularly interested to discuss, or which relate to your research projects.
- Photo (optional): We encourage our community users to upload a profile picture.