Research and Career Training in Vertebrate Developmental Genomics
The Center for Vertebrate Genomics (CVG) administers an NIH training grant in vertebrate developmental genomics. This grant supports three pre-doctoral students. Eligible students have passed their A-exam and have a PI who is designated as a trainer on the grant. Candidate applications are typically accepted each year in the Fall semester.
- Ms. Jordana Bloom, Schimenti laboratory.
- Mr. Ian Rose, Nikitin laboratory.
- Mr. Nathan Tippens, Lis laboratory.
- Ms. Katherine Alexander, Garcia-Garcia laboratory.
- Mr. Adam Bisogni, Lin laboratory.
- Ms. Chelsea Gregg, Butcher laboratory.
- Mr. Elliot Kahen, Lee laboratory.
- Mr. John McElwee, Coonrod laboratory.
- Ms. Ashley Palmer, Stover laboratory.
- Mr. David Taylor, Soloway laboratory.
- Ms. Marsha Wallace, Schimenti laboratory.
- Mr. Ian Welsh, Kurpios laboratory.